Friday, August 18, 2017

Apple harvest time freebie & new Halloween pattern!

Apples are growing...the trees are heavy with them...
before long it will be harvest time!
I am already making baked apples with a granola topping...so good.
It doesn't have many calories or points.
Plus right now I am having some cinnamon tea....so I am really feeling like fall.
But I also took a walk and it is still summer...haha.
Have fun with this freebie.
****************************************
I have a BRAND NEW PATTERN!!!
If the broom fits...Halloween embroidery design, pillow pattern #384
Stitch up some Halloween fun!
If the broom fits....wear it!
Have fun sewing up this Cutie ...
the project is fast and easy! 
This pattern is charm pack friendly!
Use your fun Halloween fabric to make this bright pillow. 

Embroidery design measures: 7 1/2" x 7 1/4"
Finished pillow: 17" x 17"  
I decided it looked cute in my courtyard forest.
**********************************
And now for some dollies...
I made these dolls....finally finished them. I took a class from Mindy lacefield (on etsy!) and learned how. They are so darned cute in person! They are available in my etsy shop 
She is the green fairy...a perspective lady. 
She is the creativity girl.
The sweet little bunny rabbit...so feminine and soft. 
This little lady is a sewing room mascot...with her thimble and measuring tape.
It was very fun making these....I love trying different styles.
*************************************************** 
I made this sweet pincushion...using a hand drawn piece of art by Michelle Palmer. I just took a vintage quilt block I had and sized it up to the muslin/drawn bird and made it into a lil pinkeep. Her artwork is gorgeous...check out her etsy: Michellepalmer. 
***************************************************
All her finished goods and her packs of wood blanks are all on sale! 
Hexie earrings too....
the earring 3 set pack is only $8.00...
You can make 3 different sets to match you outfits! 
The goofy ring on the very left is $11.20.
The pendant necklace is $12.00
Her 3 pack mini hoop blanks are only $9.60!!!
These are great deals!
The flowery hexie necklace on the very left is $12.00.
****************************************************
This is my sale pattern of the week!
***I JUST ADDED 6 MORE AWARD DESIGNS TO THIS!!! 
SO NOW THERE ARE 12 AWARD OPTIONS!! Only six are shown in picture.

They are super easy: print, cut, gather, glue and done. It takes simple supplies.

These are super easy badges to create... perfect for your Halloween Party. Sayings included are: Most Humorous costume, Best of all Costume, Most Creative costume, Most Frightening costume, Best Couples costume, & Best Handmade costume.
****** BONUS: I am adding Most original costume, The most sexy, cutest, best man, best woman, and best kids costume. 
*****************************************************

Come to Craftastic Monday!   Come to home matters linky party

1 comment:

  1. The Halloween is just about the nook and the atmosphere is filled up with Halloween pumpkins, skeletons, bonfires, horror films and other intimidating things spread over the houses.
    Happy Halloween quotes
    Halloween Picture Frames Online
    Happy Halloween messages
    happy halloween images

    ReplyDelete