Friday, August 25, 2017

Halloween Ornaments & Feeling nutty! freebie

Feeling nutty?
I usually do about 3 o'clock...lol.
Have fun with this freebie...
I love squirrels....people used to call me Squirrely instead of Shirley....I took it as a compliment....lol.
Every Friday is freebie Friday...let your friends know too!
Just share this on your facebook...there is a share button at the bottom of this post to make it easy.
********************************************************
Drum roll......
Here is is
My Brand new Pattern!!
It is one more in a series of Holiday ornaments!
Let's get into the Halloween spirit...
.. 
8 designs in one. There are pumpkins,monsters, cats, witches and more!
They look so cute on a tree...this one is a pretty small tree....that I got at goodwill!
The mummy makes an awesome pinkeep!
I hung it from an old wood bobbin.
He has crazy eyes!
They make a great gift and look amazing sitting on a little shelf or hanging on a tree or knob. Perfect for little pinkeeps and gift toppers too. Each ornament has a wool or felt star on the back. Use bakers twine for a sweet hanger. 
This is the backs of the ornaments.
*You could also make a darling little quilt with the designs.

Embroidery designs measure: from 2 7/8" x 3 1/4" to 3" x 4 3/4"
Finished: from 3" x 3 1/2" to 3" x 4 3/4" 
So far there are ornaments for Valentines, Halloween, 4th of July and Easter!

***********************************************************
I had to have some drawing time this week.
I draw with a Stabilo pencil..it isn't charcoal.
It can't be erased very well....but it sure has a nice look to it.
***********************************************************
Organize your studio or sewing space with these fun vintage like labels! These tags will make your job so much easier!
This is for a SET OF 12 TAGS, that I created (2 collage sheets- 6 tags on each page). These are fabulous for your sewing room or studio! You print and cut out, sooooo easy. 
**********************************************


Come to craftastiic mondays!  Come to Home matters linky party! 

1 comment:

  1. These are so stinkin' cute!! I don't know which one I want to make first! #HomeMattersLinkup

    ReplyDelete